Sources of Information
The personal information we collect about you comes primarily from the form on the website and the materials you submit to Acqua Models during the course of your relationship with us. We may also collect information from our interaction with you and from the site analytics. If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it.
The Information We Collect about You
If you are applying for a model position or other similar positions, the typical information we collect about you would include but not limited to: your name, birth year and date, country of birth, languages you speak, bank account information, contact information (e.g. phone number, email address, mailing address, and fax number), your measurements (e.g. height, weight, busts, waist, hips, shoes, hair color, and eye color), your photographs, and voice sample. If you are a client to our services, the typical information we collect about you would include but not limited to: your name, bank account information, and contact information (e.g. phone number, email address, mailing address, and fax number).
You are not required to supply any of the personal information that we may request.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- We may use your personal information for various business purposes.
- We may use your personal information to contact you by post, telephone, email, fax, etc.
- We may use your personal information to manage and facilitate our relationship with you. To this end, we may share your personal information internally as well as disclose it to third parties.
If your business relationship with Acqua Models terminates, Acqua Models will continue to treat your personal information as described in this policy.
Disclosures of Your Personal Information within Acqua Models
In order to provide efficient and reliable services and to improve them, more than one entity within Acqua Models may be given, or given access to, your personal information.
Disclosures of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
Acqua Models does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as described in this policy.
- When you have given a prior consent to the disclosure of your personal information
- When complying with laws and regulations
- When disclosure is necessary for the protection of human life, human health or property and it is difficult to obtain your consent
- When Acqua Models consigns the handling of personal data to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When another entity succeeds to the business of Acqua Models due to a merger, corporate separation, transfer of business or otherwise
Protection of Your Personal Information
Acqua Models is committed to your privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. We limit access to your personal information to authorized employees or agents and we use certain reasonable security measures to help protect your personal information.